SynthMaster One wavetable synthesizer released
MusicTech Magazine's "Best Software Instrument of 2016" award goes to SynthMaster!
SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player updated to v2.8.6
BigTone's "Analog Basics" preset bank released
MusicRadar readers choose SynthMaster as 'The Best VST/AU Synth' of 2016!
SynthMaster One is an easy to use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow.
Although it shares the same engine with its bigger brother SynthMaster, it comes
with new features like wavetable synthesis. With its simple layout, rich
wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new
sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy. Watch our videos, listen to the audio
demos and you'll see how easy it is to design sounds with this synth.
- Cross-platform VST and AU: SynthMaster One runs as a VST instrument on both Windows and Mac OSX, and
also as an Audio Unit instrument on Mac OSX. On Windows, it runs as a standalone
application as well.
- 500 Factory Presets: SynthMaster One comes with 500 inspiring factory presets from a world class team of sound designers: Arksun,
Aiyn Zahev, Bulent Biyikoglu, Gercek Dorman, Nori Ubukata, Rob Lee,
Ufuk Kevser, Vorpal Sound and Xenos Soundworks .
- Semi-Modular Architecture: For each SynthMaster One instance, there are 2
oscillators with 2 sub oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 LFOs, a
powerful 16 step arpeggiator/sequencer and also 11 different efffects that can
be inserted on to 6 FX insert slots. The sub oscillators can be connected to the
oscillators in 5 different modes which let you use it as a regular sub
oscillator or do complex modulations such as ring modulation, amplitude
modulation, phase modulation or frequency modulation.
- 16 Step Arpeggiator/Sequencer: The arpeggiator in SynthMaster One features classic arpeggiator modes such as Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, AsPlayed as well as Sequence, Chord and Arpeggiate modes. Each of the
16 steps of the arpeggiator has its own Velocity, Note Number, Note Length, Slide and Hold parameters.
- Wavetable Synthesis: SynthMaster One implements true wavetable synthesis
which opens up new possibilities for sound design. Unlike SynthMaster where you
can sequence up to 16 waveforms to create a wavetable, you can import wave files
that contain wavetables into SynthMaster One and use them in your projects.
SynthMaster One comes with a rich wavetable library and you can extend that by
placing wavetables under the Waveforms folder of SynthMaster One.
- Stereo Oscillators with up to 16 voices Unison: Each of the 2 oscillators in SynthMaster
have stereo output, and can have up to 16 voices "unison". Using the "voices", "voices mix", "detune curve", "detune spread",
"pan stread", "tone spread" and "phase spread" parameters, each
generate a rich "supersaw" type sound.
- Zero Delay Feedback Filters: All of the 4 filter categories in
SynthMaster One are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology.
With advanced filter parameters like input gain, drive and acid, you can get
that "analog" sound from the filters!
- Digital Filters: The 'digital' filters are biquad filters with a hard limiter in their output. The limiter features an envelope follower with attack, release and threshold parameters.
- Rich Set of Effects: SynthMaster features 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- Microtuning: SynthMaster supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Preset Browser: SynthMaster features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criterias for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- Importing MIDI patterns as Arpeggiator Sequence: Monophonic or even polyphonic (chord) MIDI patterns can be imported into the arpeggiators in SynthMaster by just drag and drop of the MIDI file onto the arpeggiator view on the plugin window.